Get well, Nannie!

I've been out of the blogging loop this weekend but I wanted to do a little post to tell my Nannie to get better! She went into the hospital yesterday and is still there. She scared the bejesus out of me and if it wasn't for my mother talking me down off the ledge, I would have been on a flight yesterday to rescue her!



While I'm not particularly religious, any and all prayers or sweet thoughts for my Nannie would be welcome! Hopefully she'll be out of there and back with her puppies soon.

Tomorrow I'll be either grumbling about Weight Watchers or giving you a tour of Buckingham Palace... Stay tuned to see which I'm in the mood for! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Get well, Nannie! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news