Menu Monday!

So I gave my blog an overhaul this weekend. Thoughts? I like it a little bit better than I did before! I added a recipe page, so tonight I'm going to upload some Weight Watcher recipes!

Here's this weeks menu... Nothing very exciting AT ALL.

Monday: Grilled Chicken with leftover mango & black bean salad

Tuesday: DINNER IN NYC with K from Grove Gal Gifts!

Wednesday: Will be on the Bolt Bus headed back to Boston during dinner, so probably something unhealthy and portable. Oh, and clearly we ALREADY know I'll be taking buying a Magnolia cupcake to eat en route.

Thursday: Orange Chicken Lean cuisine and salad (Tax class until 9:30PM- BOOO.)

Friday: Grilled bourbon salmon with homemade egg fried rice... Am also contemplating trying my hand at homemade spring rolls. We'll see how adventurous I feel!

What's on your menu this week?!
Check back tonight for some delicious Weight Watcher recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Menu Monday! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news