Menu Monday!

I know it's late... but it's STILL Monday! I just got back from a mommy-daughter labor day comprised of beach, beach, and more beach. We stopped and had "linner" at Cracker Barrel where I had the best salad EVER. (They also carry the most delicious fat free ranch dressing! Just an FYI) Then we hit the grocery store where I was coupon happy and saved $11 on my order! (Am not normally a coupon type, but I'm trying.) So I came home and just made my very late dinner... So enough of my rambling and on to my exciting week of yummies!

Monday: Spicy Skillet Chicken and Rice (I HAVE to share this receipe with y'all. Quick, delish and only 4 pts per serving)

Tuesday: Lean Cuisine- "Swedish Meatballs" with a salad

Wednesday: Reduced Fat Four Cheese ravioli with sage & brown butter and a salad

Thursday: Healthy Choice steamers: "General Tso's Chicken"

Friday: Grilled shrimp with mango and black bean salad (Another WW recipe I might have to share)

What are y'all having for dinner this week?

I'm considering a recipe section on my blog so I can share my abundance of WW recipes. Yay or Nay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Menu Monday! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news