With a Capital 'C'


We found out last night that my aunt (my mom's brother's wife) has breast cancer. We don't know many details at this point, but please pray.

Pray.

She is scheduling a scan today to see if the cancer is anywhere else in her body. She will have surgery in the coming weeks and radiation and chemo.
This is not the first time that my family has been devastated by the 'c' word, but it doesn't make it any easier.

It was about this time last year that my mom's brother was diagnosed with cancer. He passed away back in the winter.

Just keep my family, and especially my aunt's daughters (my cousins) in your prayers. Remember my cousin Sara's wedding I went to back in June? It's her mama.

 (Daddy, Mama, My Aunt, Me, My Uncle)

Say a prayer. Send a good thought. A smile. A hug. Make a wish.

 Cancer sucks, but I know God controls this.

Sara posted on her facebook last night 'I can't take the cancer away, but I have a God who can.'

Amen.







~~~~~~~~~~~

I know we all live busy lives but please take a moment and say a prayer today.

God answers prayers.

Thank you for your love and constant support of me, I know that you will lift up my entire family right now.

Your friendship means so much, thank you.


Music Info:
Artist: Jason Mraz
Song: I'm Yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save With a Capital 'C' on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news