Bloggie Wisdom Needed From the Most Fabulous Gals I Almost Know...

I'm going to be travelling soon - first for my wedding and then to my honeymoon. These travels will include a stop at my parents' house in KY, lots of work, shopping, driving, events, dinners, get-togethers and then 9 days of Disney and dinners.

Obviously this requires me to have many different options of outfits for whatever tasks I must perform while gone.

I am an organizational nightmare when it comes to packing and often arrive somewhere with shorts and no shirt, shirts and no shoes or too many things... yikes!

I would LOVE to hear any tips you ladies might offer for packing, chosing outfits and making it all work! I'll be gone for over two weeks... help wanted!

Thanks!
Pink Julep xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Bloggie Wisdom Needed From the Most Fabulous Gals I Almost Know... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news