A Little Preppy is Just What We Need Today (Emma Pillsbury Style)


I don't know about y'all but I have become a serious fan of Glee. I haven't been a Gleek since the beginning, but I'm gradually becoming hooked. I'm certain that you won't be surprised when I tell you that my favorite character is Emma Pillsbury. She's the school counselor, of course she's my favorite! 

Emma is played by the beautiful and talented actress Jayma Mays who just so happens to be from my hometown! Yep, a teeny tiny little town in southwest Virginia. Can you believe that?! It's our claim to fame!!

I simply love Emma Pillsbury's style! The Glee costume designers really did a fabulous job with her wardrobe! Don't you agree? Isn't she the cutest? Ok ok, so I'm a little biased, but you have to admit, these outfits are positively preptastic!











Don't you just adore her? If you want to get a daily dose of Ms. Pillsbury the fabulous blog What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear is just the remedy! Click on over there and enjoy!

I'm cleaning my closet today, everyone. Oh brother, one person should not have this much stuff. I'm slightly embarrassed, lol. Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save A Little Preppy is Just What We Need Today (Emma Pillsbury Style) on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news