Pink and Green Thursday: Cool Treats



(Image via Trishy and tumblr)

Happy Pink & Green Thursday, darlings!

I hope this finds you well and having a fantastic week! It's unbelievably rainy and dreary here today and I'm in all-black for the second day in a row. (My Lilly umbrella from Trishy did add a hint of color to my morning, though!)

I was in desperate need of a pick-me-up since there isn't a ray of sunshine in sight today. My mind was flooded with thoughts of beaches, tropical drinks, bathing suits, and yummy summer treats! I'm taking a mental vacation for just a minute today and imagining what each of these would taste like on a warm summer day. . .

***






























 (Images via 1, 2, 3)

***

(Image via)

Is your mouth watering?! I can't imagine that it's not! Raise your hand if you can't wait for summertime!

***



Sending sweet Pink & Green wishes your way!

Beach Boys: "Kokomo"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Cool Treats on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news