Weekend Finds (Too Good Not to Share!)


 (Image via 1 & 2)

***

Hello, everyone! As I mentioned yesterday, my mom and I did some shopping this weekend, and my finds are just too good not to share with you! There's nothing in this world I love more than a sale, a dollar bin and Lilly Pulitzer at TJ Maxx. Here are my weekend finds...

****


I found this fabulous flower clip at Michael's and thought it was the perfect addition to a simple cardigan. Everywhere I went on Sunday I got tons of compliments and 'oohs' and 'awws.' I also snagged it in pink!


I finally found some lovely pink and green frames for my office! 


I hit the dollar bins at Michael's again and found these adorable note cards and pen. "Everything's better with sprinkles."


I've been eye-balling this Cynthia Rowley candle for a while and found it on sale for $3 at TJ Maxx over the weekend- score!


Another Michael's find- mini cupcake liners with pink high heels! I've included some pictures below of cupcakes I made last night :)


I want to throw a party just to get to wear this necklace. The sparkle and bow make me want to celebrate!
(Another TJ Maxx find)


These Betsey Johnson sunglasses are the perfect mix of classic and trendy- tortoise shell frames with pink legs.

(All photos belong to Julie. Edited via picnik)

And the ultimate weekend find- Lilly Pulitzer "Pandamonium" Originals large and small cosmetic cases. Cha-ching!

****

Here are the yummy strawberry cupcakes with vanilla frosting that I make last night! I was initially just going to do mini cupcakes, but decided to bake a few full size too! The pink leopard liners were sent to me by Summer B :)



(Images belong to Julie. Edited with picnik)

****

Do you have any places that you frequent for good sales or finds that I must know about? Leave me suggestions in the comments!

XoXo

Glee Cast- "Don't Stop Believin'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Weekend Finds (Too Good Not to Share!) on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news