Weekend Recap: Baby Shower!


Welcome back from the weekend, lovely readers! What a fantastic couple of days, even though I do feel as though I've been living out of a suitcase!

We had the best time celebrating the coming of Baby Jax! Enough talk, I know you want to see some pictures, right?

Here you go....

~~~~~~~~~

 Our gifts for Baby Jax! What's inside? All of his bath time necessities!

***
If there's incredible dessert, you know I'm taking a picture of it- pink lemonade, chocolate-chocolate, & pumpkin-cream cheese cupcakes!

***

 Sweet Hanna and me at the shower.

***

 Look at all the gifts! Everything Baby J could ever want!

***

 The beautiful momma-to-be!

***

Momma and Dad opening gifts!

***

Can't wait to hold that little sweetie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We couldn't have asked for a better weekend. It was such a nice break from the rat-race I've been running lately. The nursery is just perfect, too! I will be sure to take pictures during my next visit- Baby J will be here then!

***

When I got home yesterday evening, the fun didn't stop. Look what was waiting at my door step from Sarah at Southern Belle Fashionista!

Lilly cups and the most precious card!

Close-up on the adorable turtle design.

Thank you, Miss Sarah! You're such a doll! Love you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Monday, gang! If you have today off (like me) I hope you're enjoying this great start to the week!

Love love,

Music Info:
Artist: Natalie Cole
Song: This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Weekend Recap: Baby Shower! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news