Weekend Review!


Well, hello there! Welcome back from the weekend, gang. Hope this post finds you well and happy!

I have so many things to share with y'all on this Monday morning. Just a whole bunch of random goodness! Go ahead and crank it up, y'all, I'm in a country mood today! It ain't Sinatra, that's for sure!

~~~~~~~

(4x6 Print here)
1. On Friday I promised a full review of my order from the lovely Kate, the artist behind Flapper Doodle. If you've never browsed Kate's shop, run don't walk! She is so creative and talented.

First, look at the adorable label...


What was inside...


***

Here is the print that I ordered....

"Eloise and Ramona Prepare for a Night on the Town"

***

I also ordered the Stationery Sampler....


It included four blank note cards with envelopes and four printed papers with matching envelopes....

Notecards...


Printed papers....



Thank you so much, Kate! You're fantastic!

*****
2. I went to the fair on Saturday night with Dana and LeRae and we had a blast! Luke Bryan in concert, frozen chocolate-covered strawberries, and kettle corn- doesn't get any better if you ask me!


***


***


***


*****

3. I found this fabulous new polish at Sally Beauty Supply yesterday- Ultra Pro Nail Lacquer in 'Never Glum Plum.'


It's the perfect purplish/grey hue- more grey than purple. I will be rocking this all the time this fall.

*****

4. I got the most darling package in the mail on Saturday from my sweet Trishy!

Pink and green and Fleur de Lis!

Gorgeous.Gorgeous.Gorgeous!

Trishy, you just melt my heart with your kindness. I am so blessed that God brought us together. We started as blog friends, realized we were kindred spirits and now you hold the most special place in my heart. I love you, doll!

*****

5. Adorable, random picture of Miss Millie that I took over the weekend.


*****

6. As if you haven't heard it enough already, Rue Magazine launched last week. This online magazine is bursting with inspiration with every click of the mouse!


***

(Photos via Plush Palate)

Crystal and Anne have created a complete monster, because now all I can think about is the next issue! What am I going to do for two months, ladies? I suppose I will wear out the pages of the premiere issue!

*****

7. Finally, I saw 'Easy A' last night with my friend Elizabeth. We thoroughly enjoyed it! It was funny, cute storyline and had a hottie. What more could you want?


*****

8. Finally, here are few random images that I'm loving today...

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all are off to fantastic week ahead! Have a wonderful Monday!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: Jason Aldean
Song: She's Country

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Weekend Review! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news