Weekend of Maintenance

I'm spending the day with several ignored maintenance tasks that need to be taken care of!!! I'm going at 9am to get my eyebrow & upper lip waxed for the first time in ages - I'm blonde so if I don't get them done, no one can see, but I like to keep things the way nature never intended!



After my appointments and maybe looking around a shop or two, I'm picking up Marc and we're going to get an oil change! Believe me, our car probably really needs it!
Then when that's over, we'll be heading home for our spring cleaning! I'm going to be honest, there is a possibility that we will get sidetracked by this beautiful weather and end up going to the pool for an hour or two - it's a gorgeous day!!!!
Not sure what's on for this evening - maybe a movie. The Changling with Angelina Jolie is playing so we might go see that - still no sign of New Girl In Town or Confessions of a Shopaholic! SAD!!!
Hope ya'll enjoy your saturday!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Weekend of Maintenance on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news