Currently Obsessed With

BLACK NAIL POLISH!!!!!



I think this is such a great color on tips and toes, especially for the girl who can't change her color every other day! Black goes with everything, right?!?!?!

Also a great color as we move into Fall - a nice alternative to the typical maroons and wine colors most people go for in the Autumn. I just love the Rocker-Chic look of it - and in case you're wondering, NO - wearing black nail polish does not make you a witch, a vampire or a devil worshipper.....


I currently have a Sally Henson version that I bought ages ago for Halloween, but thinking of picking up this Chanel version if I can find it in a duty free shop on island!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Currently Obsessed With on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news