Please Ignor the Rumor Willis Look Alike Model - Focus on the Product!!!



Hey all,


I recently splurged on a treat for myself, a microfiber hair turban! I was skeptical having heard such praises of microfiber hair towels... how they make your hair dry faster, reduce blowdry time, and eventually reduce splits ends! Much to my surprise, the myths are all true!!!


I started my search for a microfiber hair towel a while back after reading about the Aquis version on Summer is a Verb - she totally sold me on them! I did not get the Aquis version because I fell in love with the polka dotted one above, however I'm planning to score a few of the Aquis ones because they are bound to be even better!!!


And speaking of hair, can anyone recommend an awesome conditioner for dry, weathered blonde hair??? I think the sun is having an effect on my goldie locks! Ta ta for now!


xoxo,

Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Please Ignor the Rumor Willis Look Alike Model - Focus on the Product!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news