Lovin Her Style!

Couples Retreat is coming out soon and I just can't wait to see it! It reminded me how much I love Kristen Bell's style! I think she's adorbs and always dresses so cute! Here are a few of my favorite Kristen Bell ensembles:

Can't go wrong with a pretty in pink look!



I LOVE the structure of this dress and the shoes are so hot!


This dress reminds me of the Empire State Building dipped in gold! I Love it!




I would certain wear this outfit pretty much anywhere! I love the day glow skirt mixed with a neutral top and multicolored love beads! Top it off with a shaggy do and she looks just perfect for any daytime event or a dinner out!
Loving the detail on this adorable blouse matched up to the cute barrette in her hair!



Perfect airport style, fedora and all!


Hope you're all having a great week!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Lovin Her Style! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news