My First Party: Success!


Why are weekends always too short? Especially this one! As you can imagine, this weekend was amazing! I got to be reunited with my besties, Kelsey & Lauren and had my first official entertaining gig at my new place! I definitely have the party bug now, y'all! I have so many ideas swirling around in my head about future gatherings!

Enjoy the recap!

~~~~~~~~~~~



My cute little place cards for all the food!


The yummy spread:

Chicken Salad Croissants
Broccoli Salad
Oriental Slaw
Ham & Chive Cheese Ball with crakcers
Black Bean Salsa
Harry & David Pepper and Onion Dip


****




The dessert bar (my favorite part, by far!):

Peanut Butter Fudge
Butterscotch Squares
Pound Cake with Lemon Curd and Strawberry Preserves


****




Tasty drinks:

Water from my 'J' pitcher that I won from Miss Janice :)
Sweet Tea
Lemonade


****










The gorgeous fall-colored flowers that Kelsey helped me pick out. Aren't these arrangements lovely?


****




So happy she got to be with me for the weekend. The only thing that would've made it better was if Lauren had been there (she wasn't able to join us until that evening) :)




My sweet mama!




Just a few of the ladies chatting :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~


This weekend was absolutely fantastic! It was great to be with the ladies from my school, my mom and my best friends. Couldn't have been better!

How was your weekend, dolls? Better yet, how's your Monday going??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save My First Party: Success! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news