Welcome, Fall







(Images via 1, 2)


As everyone's September issues start popping up in their mailboxes, there's no denying that fall is certainly here. With the unofficial close of summer being celebrated this past weekend, I'm more ready than ever to kick off a new season. I started scrolling through my picture archives and came across a few that I thought were a perfect introduction to the soon-to-come chilly temperatures, cozy sweaters, spicy candles, and colorful pumpkins. And the one thing I can't wait for? Pulling out my stash of colorful and textured tights!


***


(Set via my polyvore)


1. Tibi cable knit sweater, 2. Marcus Lupfer pleated skirt, 3. Nine West pumps, 4. Rebecca Minkoff bag, 5. H&M tights, 6. 1928 Crystal Flower earrings, 7. H&M bracelets, 8. Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer in Ultra Violet


**

Long weekends are welcomed with opened arms, but they always send me dragging into Tuesday. Here's to the start of a hopefully wonderful (and productive) week ahead!

XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Welcome, Fall on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news