How Entertaining!


Happy Friday!! 

Thank goodness my weekly saving grace has rolled around again. Seriously, Friday has never looked so good as it has the last few weeks.

I'm hosting a luncheon at my house on Saturday for some of the ladies I work with, and I have had entertaining on the brain lately! These are a few of the images I've had tucked away in my entertaining file.

Enjoy, dolls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What could be more charming than these darling burlap covered pots?

***


Wouldn't is be fantastic to sip a fall punch or tea from these dispensers?

***

You knew I had to throw in some pumpkins, right?

***


There's something so lovely and chic about a chandelier....

***



I love innovative entertaining ideas. These paper flowers are brilliant!

***




I have loved this perfume bar since I first laid eyes on it!

***







Any of these flower arrangements would be fantastic for a little get-together.

***





Any of these sweet treats would please your guests, don't you think?!

***

Images here here, here, here, here, here


And, of course, what could be more fantastic than this lovely outdoor setting? Look at the little cushions on the tree stumps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~


My best friends, Kelsey and Lauren, are coming into town this evening! So excited to be back together again!

I will be sure to take lots of pictures at the luncheon tomorrow! It's my first official 'party' since I moved into my townhouse!

Have a wonderful day, lovely readers!

Music Info:
Artist: Frank Sinatra
Song: I've Got You Under My Skin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save How Entertaining! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news