Come On In: Fall Decorating at the BeB House!


Welcome back from the weekend, lovely readers! 

Did you take my advice on Friday? Did you indulge in everything sweet and fabulous? Wonderful!

(Images here)

 Over the weekend I decided that it was time to put out my fall decorations. Y'all know I've been celebrating the coming of fall for some time now! (You can see those posts here, here, here.)

I thought this would be the perfect way to kick off the week- taking you on a little tour of my home.

Enjoy, everyone!

(Simply click on the collages for a larger view)

~~~~~~~

September, October, November.....


....Welcome, fall!

*****

Now for the decorations....

(Outside the door of my townhouse)

See those pumpkins? I picked those! It was my first trip to a pumpkin patch, and it was fantastic! There was something so festive about actually picking my own pumpkins! If you've never been, it's a must!

***


Little details from the outside decorations. Aren't those mums gorgeous?

***


Wreath and fall banner hanging outside.

***

Moving inside...


Glass pumpkins and gourds on the entryway table.


Another pumpkin, gourds, and fall figurines on the bottom shelf of the entry table.


Light-up pumpkin and fall ribbon on my lamp at the entryway.

***

Moving on to the kitchen....


Jeweled pumpkins and gourds that I picked up at Dollar Tree last week.


All the little details in the kitchen. I found the garland over the entryway at Dollar Tree.

***

Now for the dining table!


The centerpiece for my dining table was really stressing me out. So, I did a 'google' search for fall decorations and found the most beautiful, yet simple, centerpiece idea.

I love the fact that it incorporates the natural and the artificial elements. Those twigs came from the Dollar Tree (yes, I picked up LOTS there last week), and I simply arranged the other pieces around the vase and flipped my place mats to the striped side!


Just a few details on the table.

***

This could very well be my favorite mantle decor to date!


Simple as can be, but doesn't it look fantastic? Those candlesticks are on the mantle year-round. I picked up the big pumpkin at TJ Maxx, the garland from Decorators Warehouse, and the pumpkins from the market!


~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the home tour, everyone! I just couldn't wait to show you all!

Hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Happy Monday, gang!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: Amos Lee (ft. Norah Jones)
Song: Colors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Come On In: Fall Decorating at the BeB House! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news