Friday's Fancies: The Little White Dress

 (Image via Belle of the Ball)


***


Happy, happy Friday!

Since I was away last weekend, I missed linking up for Friday's Fancies. I asked {av} if it would be ok if I used last week's theme for this week- it really is too good to miss! We're always hearing and reading about the LBD (little black dress) and how to style it, where to wear it, and all the variations that are available. However, I believe that the 'little white dress' is completely underrated and just doesn't get the attention that it deserves. Shame on the more popular, older sister for stealing the spotlight.

So, for today's Friday's Fancies, I'm celebrating the versatility and loveliness of the LWD and sharing some exciting ways to style this fabulous wardrobe staple.

***

(via)

(Gorgeous turquoise pumps with an extra bit of pizazz in the form of white polka dots)


**


(via)

(Chunky bangles from the always charming Kate Spade would surely
add some sparkle to your LWD)


**


(via)

 (A neon colored satchel would be the perfect accessory next to a short white dress)


**



(A swipe of the new Kate Spade lipstick would definitely do the trick!
How about that second color?!)


**


(via)

(A bold hair piece I feel certain would turn heads)


**



(A sparkly mermaid manicure would look tres chic with a little white dress)


**


(via)

(A spritz of your favorite summer fragrance is an absolute must!)


**



(Can you imagine draping these gems around your neck?! The possibilities are endless!)


**




 (For the ultimate 'little white dress,' I think those feathers add the most perfect touch)


**



 (And, of course, a pretty little rock never takes away from an outfit)


**

My take on the LWD is quite simple- bold accessories. I love the contrast of the bright pink shoes and bag accompanied with the simplicity of the white dress. And frankly, an outfit is never complete without a little sparkle.


(Set via my polyvore, click for set details)


***



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Friday's Fancies: The Little White Dress on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news