Pink Julep Goes Shopping: Mango

One of my new favorite shops is MANGO! I visited a MANGO at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica and both hubby and I found great pieces for really great prices! Their clothes are hip and trendy yet they also have preppy and classic pieces as well! Originally from Spain, MANGO is like a Spanish version of competitor H&M, however I personally think MANGO is MUCH MUCH Better in terms of quality, fit and fashion. I have never been able to find much at H&M yet walked out with a bag full of great pieces for a grand total of $86 when I went to MANGO! It's seriously fab!!!

Scarlett Johannson is the face of MANGO. The ad campaigns can be seen on their website and she's stunning in them. Click here.

Penelope Cruz and her sister Monica have designed for the line as well.

Even if there's no location near you, they have online shopping on their website www.mango.com.

Happy Shopping!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink Julep Goes Shopping: Mango on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news