Introducing...


...my lovely friend Dana!

You've heard me mention her plenty of times on my blog, and now she has one of her own!

I helped her with her design over the weekend, it has my little signature touch! Please go visit her and give her the same warm welcome that you gave me when I started writing Brown Eyed Belle.



She came up with her blog name, Wedding Junkie, and then realized that it has all of her initials in it! In the right order! I love it when stuff like that happens! So we decided to highlight them in her header....


Ms. DJE is one of my favorite people in the whole world and just so happens to be the younger sister of my fellow Siren, LeRae. Yes, now we're just one big happy blogging family!


So, please go visit, leave a comment, follow- I know she would love it! Y'all are the best!

~~~~~~~

Have you entered my Ooh La Frou Frou giveaway? Click here!

See you back here tomorrow!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: Lady Antebellum
Song: American Honey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Introducing... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news