Awards Galore!

 (via)

Y'all have seriously been showing me so much love lately! I just don't know what to say! I am completely flattered. Hugs and kisses to each of you dolls!

******


Georgia at Going Glam with Gi Gi gave me the 'versatile blogger' award this week. If you don't know Georgia you must! She is quite the little gem here in the bloggy world.

You're supposed to list a few things about yourself, but I've done so much of that lately. If you want to get to know me you can go here, here or here.

Thank you, Georgia! You're a doll!

I'm tagging....

Katie at Jersey Blonde
 Laura at Create Your Own Happiness
LeAnna at Classically Vintage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ashley at Sweet Southern Prep  and Sarah at Sweet Carolina Girl gave me the 'you're going places' award. Ashley and Sara are two precious southern bloggers that I just adore. You must go pay them a visit!

 ****

The rules are:
Tell where you think you'll be in ten years and then pass on to ten blogs.


(via)

In ten years I will be thirty-three. Who knows where I'll be! Hopefully by then I will be married, so who knows where I will be living! I would love to end up in or near a larger city. Maybe DC near my Trishy? Or NYC with my Sum Sum? Either way, I want to stay on the east coast. Sorry west coast lovies, I love it over here. I would love to have kids by then and still be working as a school counselor.

Wow, it's so crazy to think about ten years in the future! I'm learning to be a 'go with the flow' kind of gal, so I guess only time will tell!

I'm tagging....

Misty at Handbags and Handguns
Cherish at Southern Soulmates
Cool Gal at It's the World I Know
Cherish at All Things Cherish
Kerri at Blonde Ambition
VA Gal at Beyond the Blue Ridge
Cafe Bellini
College Prep
DC GOP Girl
Geez Louise

******

Thank you so much, ladies! I appreciate the love so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Awards Galore! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news