Wedding Invitations



As promised, I'm posting some photos of our invitations! Unlike many of you extraordinarily detail-oriented brides, I don't know what kind of paper or embossed ink is on them. I picked them out of a Carlson Craft sample book, wrote down what we wanted written and paid the bill! hahaha I was sick the day we finally ordered and this was the first invitation I had liked when I visited months before. Marc was quite pleased with it as well, the price was right, so we took the plunge! We were very happy with them in the end and as they are arriving in the mail boxes of our guests, we are getting a lot of positive feedback, which is nice to hear! What I can tell you is that they are on plain white fancy cardstock - you know, like the kind that has little bumps and patterns on it - chic and simple. The envelope lining is a glossier paper and matches the ink perfectly! The ink, if its in the light or people look closely enough, is like a tasteful pink glitter ink - hardly noticeable so not tacky in the least, but gives it a little something extra!

Invitation with Envelope, Labels, Response Card & Response Envelope

Our particular invitations didn't come with the option of getting any personalized lables/seals in that particular color. I had bought loads of these heart seals at (if you can believe it?!) Party City a while back. You can't see them in the photo very well, but they are a metallic pink color and match the ink almost perfectly! Rather than blowing loads and cutting it to the wire time wise for sending out the invites, we decided not to get fancy lables or seals - these were just right!!! Really cute!!!

The Actual Invitation

So, I just want to say that I LOVE my invitations!!! LOVE THEM!!! As I said before, they were the first ones I picked out - which seems to be a trend with me... I always go back to my first choice!

I also feel like I should share that I didn't break the bank with these - Brides on a budget don't have to make their own or suffer through this process! I had complete reign of our budget - personally I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that gets thrown away. These 76 invitations along with 100 matching Thank You Notes were less than $400!!! So even though they're still not cheap, we were able to get something we really loved without breaking the bank! I just wanted to share that, because I'm hearing a lot of discouraged brides these days talking about the massive cost of invitations - if you look around, reasonably priced invites are out there!!!

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!
xoxo,
Pink Julep






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Wedding Invitations on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news