Mexico + Spring = Le Sigh


"I remember, Panama Jack laying back, tape deck, Ray Bans and good friends..."

****

I've got the spring itch, gang. Got it and got it bad. It was biting cold here yesterday which left me wondering if Mr. Groundhog really knew what he was talking about last week. I came across this breathtaking Mexican-inspired photo shoot  featuring Alina Baikova for the March 2011 issue of Vogue Australia. Sporting the latest fashions from Prada, Mulberry and Gucci, Miss Alina prancing around Mexico has me aching for spring break. Like in college? Yes, maybe. I'm desperate, people!











 (Images via FGR & hayley hurst)

****

These beautiful, bright frocks also inspired me to do a little spring (virtual) shopping. Some pieces that must find their way to my closet come March....


Lilly Pulitzer Blake Dress Printed

**


Stella & Dot Birds of Paradise Necklace

**


A gorgeous floppy straw hat like this one from Helene Berman via Asos. (It's currently unavailable (sigh))

**


Lilly Pulitzer Sea & Be Seen Tote- Garden Club

**


Kate Spade Lourdes

****

What's on your spring wish list?! Besides a mojito and a Mexican getaway, of course!

Happy Wednesday, loves! We're halfway to the weekend!



Semi Wordless Wednesday Hosted by Flip Flops and Pearls



XoXo

Chuck Wicks: "Old School"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Mexico + Spring = Le Sigh on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news