Sangria Ice Pops





 (Images via 1, 2, 3)


***


I love sangria almost as much as I love mojitos- not quite as much but almost. A couple weeks ago I was searching for popsicle recipes so I could finally use the molds that I searched high and low for. I came across this yummy sangria ice pops recipe and knew it would be the perfect frozen summer treat. While they were a little too sweet for B, I thought they were delicious! I've been thinking up tons of variations for the future using pineapple chunks, orange juice instead of grape juice, adding some strawberries, and maybe even a little mint!


***


Gather ingredients.


Chop fruit and combine ingredients.


Freeze and enjoy!

I promise, it's that simple!


**

(Click on image for larger view)


I had some sangria left over after filling the molds. It's hard for me to gauge how many pops the recipe actually makes since the mold sizes are going to vary. The Food Network says 10-12 pops.


***

I think these would be great to serve at a cookout, cocktail party, or after a taco dinner. That's actually what B and I did. Tacos and sangria? What a perfect combination!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Sangria Ice Pops on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news