Married Life

First off, thanks so much to everyone who's left me comments on South Carolina and L.A. - you've given us a lot of great stuff to think about and some insight into what these places might be like. We have so much time to decide on where to go - we're talking a few years, but one thing is certain - even if I wanted to stay here forever, Cayman laws prohibit ex-pats from staying permanently under most conditions. The maximum for most people is 7 years since a rollover law passed in 2004. So it's good that we're looking now!

I woke up this morning (ahem... afternoon) to find that my hubby had tried to "do me a favor" by washing his stinky rugby clothes. When I pulled them out to put them in the dryer, loads and loads of debris and dryer sheets came out and the clothes were all fuzzy! He had somehow managed to drop an entire box of dryer sheets into the washing machine! ICK! What a mess!!! I really wish he wouldn't do me anymore favors! hahahahahaha

Tomorrow will be our 1 month wedding anniversary - cheesy, I know, but we're totally celebrating tonight! The time sure flies and in many ways, I still feel like we're not married yet! Not having the wedding to plan leaves so much more time (and money) for going out and enjoying ourselves, which we've been doing regularly since we returned. I have to do something to distract myself from my general dislike of living here and all the burglary reports we've heard lately!

So we're heading out to see The Ugly Truth around 5pm, having a walk around Camana Bay and then a dinner at Prime Churrascaria in Governor's Square! I'm so excited for this dinner!!! Basically, they prepare a selection of like 10 meats each night. Usually, steak, sirloin, filet, pork, chicken and some variations of fish. You pay like $40 per person and that includes a cocktail and your meal. They give you a card with green on one side and red on the other. When you want them to bring you more food - use green. When you're full - use red!

I'm so excited for this experience!!! I'm not a veggie girl - I love meats!!! (sorry vegetarians - no offense!) My friends have said that when they go there, they stay for like 3 hours drinking and having a great time and taking breaks between chow sessions! Should be good fun!!!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Married Life on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news