Pink Julep's Favorite Halloween Movies!!!

It's nearly time for Trick-or-Treat!!! I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite Halloween worthy films!!!


A Nightmare on Elm Street

Always makes me afraid to go to sleep!!!


Child's Play
This movie forever changed how I feel about dolls!


Pet Sematary
One of my ALL TIME FAVES!!!


Silver Bullet
A childhood favorite! You can't have Halloween without Corey Haim chasing a werewolf priest!



Lost Boys
How cute is Kiefer Sutherland in this movie? Love me some vampire hotties!


Buffy the Vampire Slayer
LUKE PERRY!!!! Nuff said...




Teen Witch
Been a while since I've seen this one, but I bet I'd still like it!



Death Becomes Her
How could anyone NOT love Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep and Bruce Willis together in the same movie?!?!?! SOOOOO GOOD!!!



It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown


This one never gets old!


The Witches of Eastwick

CLASSIC!




The Craft

This movie is so BAD it's almost good!


and my new favorite, not just for Halloween, but all year round...
Twilight

The hottest vampire on the PLANET is gonna make Halloween HAWT this year! hee hee



What are your favorite Halloween worthy films?
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink Julep's Favorite Halloween Movies!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news