Pink Julep Movie Review - Just Friends


The mister and I caught Just Friends on the telly last night and decided to give it a go. I had passed it over time after time at Blockbuster thinking it wouldn't be any good, however after seeing The Proposal, I'm totally in love with Ryan Reynolds in comedies, so we gave it a shot!

This movie is GREAT! Really funny and light-hearted! It also centers around Christmas so I totally have plans to add it to my Christmas DVD playlist this year!


Anna Farris is hysterical, playing a ridiculous Hollywood Pop Tart! I laughed so hard!
All in all, I wouldn't give it an Oscar or anything, but this is a fun movie! And if you loved Ryan Reynolds's deadpan comedic timing in The Proposal, then you'll love this one too!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink Julep Movie Review - Just Friends on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news