Wedding Update - Jewelry

Well ladies, this is the jewelry I've chosen for my wedding - and I must say... I'm in Love!!! I was looking into ordering very similar pieces from the Carolee website when I mosied into Kirk Leather here on island one day to find these! They had just started selling jewelry in that store and surprise!!! These pieces were all 30% off and almost exactly like the much pricier items I was looking at on the web! Anyway, I love that these pieces aren't too busy or chunky and have a bit of an art deco feel to them. I'm not sure if I'll even wear the necklace - hard to say until I try it on with the dress... but I wanted to have it just in case and I'm sure I'd wear these pieces again! However I'm fully prepared to take the Coco Chanel approach and take one thing off before I head out the door if need be!

My tiara from David's Bridal - LOVE it's sort of Art Deco meets Irish look (my fiance is Irish!)

The clasp on the necklace has a dangling heart - too cute!!!

These earrings are too cha cha for words!!! Love them!!!


Now my next major fashion obstacle is finding a hairstyle - I've had one in mind for ages, but I just haven't been sure! It will be my standby in case I don't find something that WOWS me, it will totally do! There is an old Irish tradition that I'd love to incorporate in some subtle way - the bride always braids her hair... I'm hoping to incorporate a little braid in the style somehow if it's not too tacky! If anyone knows of any great sites for me to see some good hairstyles, please leave a comment and let me know!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Wedding Update - Jewelry on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news