Happy Tuesday: Inspired by Books


(Images via 1 & 2)

Happy Tuesday, darlings!

So glad that you enjoyed the latest edition of Brown Eyed Girl has Style yesterday. Debby and I hope that you're as excited about the regular feature as we are!

***

Tuesday can sometimes be a little bit of a drag as we're easing into another week. I've been finding tons of inspiration from Kate Spade NY lately (surprise, surprise)- especially on those days when life just isn't as colorful as I would like for it to be. From their charming tweets, to the new blog and their ever-lovely website, the gang at Kate Spade never leaves me wanting more. I'm sure most of you are familiar with their new line of "book clutches" but I just had to do a feature on them, especially since the release of the new Emma and Romeo & Juliet designs- the hopeless romantic in me is just dying!

***


 







 (Images via 1 & 2)

Completely gorgeous, lovely, and just what I expect from Kate Spade. Pure delight.

****

Cheers to chugging along and adding some sunshine to our Tuesday!

PS- There was a little bump in the road that happened yesterday evening. If you follow on twitter you're already familiar. Head on over to Daphne's where I'm doing a little damage control for her (and me) today.

Thank you all for your constant love, support, compliments and all-around beautiful personalities.

Hugs!

John Legend- "Ordinary People"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Happy Tuesday: Inspired by Books on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news