Oh, Oscar



















(All images via the incredibly talented Jamie Beck)


***

Hi, everyone! It's day two of my fashion week recap, and I couldn't be more excited about sharing these beautiful photos with you! I've gushed about photographer Jamie Beck many times before, but her work truly is amazing. She documented fashion week from behind the lens of  her camera, giving her readers a behind-the-scenes look at all the details that come together to create the stunning shows we love.

The images above are from her evening spent at the Oscar de la Renta show. I love the movement that she captured and the shine of the jewel tone skirts. Oscar, in my opinion, can do no wrong and with Jamie taking the photographs it only makes it that much more magical.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Oh, Oscar on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news