Why or why not I may or may not be M.I.A.

  1. My wedding is less than 3 months away... AHH!! Ordering invites, programs favors, finalizing menus, organizing song lists, first dress fitting (my dress is Ah-mazing!), got my shoes, hunting for and saving tons of 'wedding hair' potential photos, scheduling final meet ups with vendors, etc. etc. etc. Phew.
  2. Football Season - I'm a loyal and devoted Clemson fan and of course a season ticket holder... Labor Day weekend was a trip to Clemson and I'll be back again this weekend for the Auburn game.
  3. I'm finally getting serious about weight loss and healthiness - I now have a nutritionist (love!) and a personal trainer...
  4. Work. The usual.
  5. This past Saturday was me and my fiance's 5 year anniversary.
  6. And what's really, really keeping me busy -- WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! {cheers...applause} We got an amazing house for an amazing price in Mt. Pleasant... we went from looking for a house to rent to making an offer and getting a contract on a house...all within about a week's time.
All of these warrant their own (or many) blog posts...so hopefully soon I'll have time to actually share more details with you.

Meanwhile... enjoy this randomly cute puppy photo of Willow to start your week with a smile... :)

Doesn't he look like Uncle Sam? He'll be 1 years old in a month!
P.S. I don't know if I'm using Pinterest correctly.. lol... I do a search for a keyword...say... 'bedroom inspiration' and I don't get very many search results. Is it only showing me the photos pinned by people I follow? Do I have to expand my Pinterest network to get more results??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Why or why not I may or may not be M.I.A. on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news