Swap Package and a Movie

I participated in the Stationary Swap back in March and my assigned partner was Europafox who lives in England! It worked out perfectly since we're both outside the US.

I got my package yesterday - yes, about 2 months after she sent it! International mail is so unreliable, but hey, better late than never and I was super super excited when it finally came! I never thought for a second that it wasn't sent - only that it was delayed or rejected by the island. I had decided a while ago that customs probably snagged it as undeliverable for whatever God awful ridiculous reason and was no longer looking out for it, when lo and behold, it came to my post box yesterday!!! I was so excited that I opened it inside the post office!!!

Here are the contents - which were wrapped in pretty tissue paper in pink, green & blue and tied up with a beautiful navy grossgrain ribbon!!!


The notes, envelopes and sticker pouch to the left is one of the items that I sent to her! How funny is that? We bought each other the same thing! Great minds think alike!


I just adore Cath Kidston, which apparently is only available in select locations in England, but I've seen a few imports in Books and Books, our local bookstore and they are FAB!!! So I was delighted to receive this notecard book with envelopes:

This is the inside - the cards are assorted in all different colors and patterns. Some are for special occasions like Birthdays or say things like "Thinking of you" while others are blank! What a lovely set to add to my collection!


She also included this darling pink floral Union Jack notebook! I just adore notebooks and have to get one every month or two - I have a psychotic behavior of making lists and lists of lists when I'm stressed... for whatever reason, it sooths my nerves! I will certainly enjoy making lists in this little gem - the note paper is even lined in PINK!!!!!!

I have had a fantastic day! I got my facial and an eyebrow wax and it was great! Then I picked up the mister for some errands and shopping for the upcoming wedding & honeymoon travelling. I had to grab a rolling carryon, since we only have one. Pickins were slim, but I got something semi-suitable... okay, it's tacky, but I'm the first to admit, I actually really like it! It's festive... pictures of the new bag and other things I got later - my camera battery is charging.
For now, though I'm going to make some chicken and then we're going to see:
Apparently it's about this woman and her family (true story) who bought a house in Connecticut, but didn't find out until later that it was formerly a funeral home! I love movies like this!!!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekends!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Swap Package and a Movie on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news