Friday Fancies: My BHLDN wedding dress...

Today I decided to participate in a blog link up from Long Distance Loving - Friday Fancies. "Dream Big. Let your imagination fly!"


Earlier this week I posted a sneak preview I found for Anthropologie's new wedding line, BHLDN. I know I sound like a broken record, but I cannot wait until Monday's unveiling of the BHLDN collection.

Several bloggers I follow - both Anthro and Wedding - were flown by Anthro to preview the new collection...so several 'sneak peeks' of BHLDN were all over the blogosphere the past couple of days.

And I am madly, truly, deeply in love with this dress...

However, it's not quite appropriate for my formal, evening winter wedding - being short and all.

So I immediately think... can I pull this off for my rehearsal dinner? My...casual rehearsal dinner? {shoulders slump} Probably not.

But.I.love.it.

Yet...my wedding dress will need to be white to match my mother's veil I'm wearing. This 'nude' color would probably blend in with my skin anyways...nobody wants a naked, lacey bride...sigh.

If only Anthropologie could offer a longer version with a fuller skirt...and in white.

So...in honor of Friday Fancies... I'm dreaming big...and letting my imagination fly...and channeling that energy into PhotoShop....

Ladies... I present to you my BHLDN wedding dress...long and lacey...in a lovely shade of white...my dream wedding dress...

{try not to laugh...ok, ok....go ahead and laugh... lol}

I even have a BHLDN flower in my hair...

Happy Friday...enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Friday Fancies: My BHLDN wedding dress... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news