I just bought...

...this adorable Anthro dress that was on sale. I love the colors and the navy piping on the top -- navy is my fave fashion color this summer. I'm buying a lot of navy and outfits with navy accents.

All the reviews were glowing. I think Anthropologie is super smart to let people rate and review their products - I can name several instances where the reviews gave me that extra convincing I needed to make the purchase.

They only had a size small left, so fingers crossed it fits - the elastic at the waist gives me hope. :)

If this fits like I hope, this may be my August go to dress!

Ok ladies...what shoes would you pair with this lovely?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save I just bought... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news