Celebrating love with food...

My fiance and I celebrated our Valentine's Day a little early on Saturday night - he took me to an Italian (my fave!) dinner at a restaurant in Mt. Pleasant called Bacco... it was pretty good. We sipped on wine and stuffed ourselves with yummy pasta.

After dinner we headed downtown to Kaminsky's - a dessert cafe that offers a selection of amazing cakes, pies, cookies... even in the off season, there was still a long line out the door to get in.

I ordered a slice of the Heath Bar cake and my fiance ordered a slice of the triple chocolate cake. So yummy... and paired with caramel lattes. If you ever visit Charleston, Kaminsky's is a must do.

Happy Valentine's Day... how did you or how will you be celebrating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Celebrating love with food... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news