Love Affairs


Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely readers!

How fun to kick off the week with a little love and romance! While some of my friends are busy having love affairs with their significant others, I've been having an affair with fashion- Fall 2011 fashion, to be exact. I've been on a fashion high since Mercedes Benz Fashion Week kicked off last week- guilty as charged. And did I mention Oscar hasn't even shown his collection yet? Surely I will be over the edge by Wednesday!

***

To celebrate this romantic holiday (and pay tribute to my unhealthy perfectly normal obsession with gorgeous frocks) I want to share a steamy retro-inspired campaign ad featuring Sheila Marquez for Blanco Jeans Spring 2011. Sexy denim and fast cars in one photo shoot? There's something for you and your honey!

****





























(Images via Fashion Gone Rogue)

***

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, sweets- whether madly in love or happily single!

XoXo

Mary Wells: "My Guy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Love Affairs on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news