Bliss!

As many of you know, Express had a huge sale today online! I just ravaged their stock and thought I'd share my purchases with you! Living on an island, my shopping choices are extremely limited and EXTREMELY expensive and overpriced!!! So you can imagine my joy and delight when I discovered the Shop America program through a courier company on island called NCI - basically, you pay a registration fee of $20 and they assign you an address in Miami and a number like a code. When the merchandise you order online arrives in Miami, they fly it to the island, take care of customs and deliver it to your office for about $3.50 per pound - a little expensive, but better than dealing with customs, not to mention that most companies won't ship to the island. So I'm pretty psyched!!! This is the first time I'm using it! I hope it works out well - one friend did it for Christmas and her shipping bill was like $70 more than she felt it should have been... but we'll see!

Anyway, when you are limited you want to go whole hog - so I did with these fabulous 17 items - lovely additions to my island casual wardrobe for both work and play!!!

Basic white ribbed tank
Ultimate Pink floral cami tank


Cerulean long sleeve fly-away cardigan

Floral front ruffle shirt dress

Ruffled charcoal grey 3/4 sleeve cardigan

Royal Blue capped sleeve fly away cardigan


Blue & Green floral cami tank


Purple long sleeve fly away cardigan

White pocket top banded waist tee

Black same

Pink & Purple diagonal stripe cami tank

Pink button down cardigan

White feather weight tee

Black same

Denim mini

White capped sleeve fly away cardigan

Blue diagonal stripe cami tank

These are all for the most part basics that I will mix and match both with each other and with items I already own - basics are key for island life! Layering is crucial as well, hence the bazillion cardigans! Air conditioning on this island can be brutally cold and then you walk outside and it's blistering hot - so layers are a must!!!
This is the first time I've bought clothes since October!!! So I am sooooo excited! If you like Express or are in need of some tank tops, tees and other basics, check out the sale at www.express.com. Currently you can take an additional 40% off most clearance items! And the bonus is that standard shipping was only $8 for all of this! WOW!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Bliss! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news