Pink Julep's Best Dressed of the Week

This are my choices for the best dressed of the week! I I think they are all pretty spectacular! Like a breath of fresh air after seeing so many horrendous ensembles recently!!!


Shu Qi & Diane Kruger - These two ladies have some amazing style rockin in this photo! Shu Qi's red polka dot number is FABULOUS!!! The belt pulls it all together and makes her waist look so tiny! And the detailed ruffled texture really gives this maxi something extra!
Diane's Kruger's dress has some great detailing around the neckline and a shape that is really flattering to her long and lean body! I LOVE the brown skinny belt that ties it all together!

Lately Penelope Cruz does no wrong with her wardrobe and this dress at the Berlin Film Festival is no exception!!! I love the ruffles on the bustline and the contrast of the ruffled train gives this simple black dress a POP! And her hair looks AMAZING!

Kate Winslet - I think this dress is so classy! The ribbon belt is chic! And this photo is just iconic! LOVE IT!!!


Eva Longoria - I'm not usually a big fan of Eva Longoria, but I love this dress! The pattern on the pockets is too cute, the neckline is sexy and flattering and the color is gorgeous! Love the shoes too!


Jessica Biel - This Oscar de la Renta metallic brocade gown is my absolute favorite dress!!! The colors and this pattern are so stylish and eye catching! and the style looks great on her! This dress reminds me of a super modern and chic version of old Rennaisance royalty clothes! (I know - so specific!) It's just too cha cha for words! And I have to say, I am soooooo jealous of her chest and shoulders - girlfriend is fit and she is rockin this frock!


Well, these are my favorites! I love all of these looks and am glad to finally see some red carpet gowns worth bloggin about - the Grammy's, Golden Globes & SAGS were disgraceful and disappointing in terms of the fashions - but it looks like things are finally turning around!
xoxo,
Pink Julep




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink Julep's Best Dressed of the Week on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news