Oh No She Didn't!

In my opinion these are some of the worst-dressed turn-outs I have ever seen! Is it because of the recession or has taste just flown out the window?
Jessica Alba is such a pretty girl, but I don't understand - it's like she had a baby and traded in her sense of style for a bad hairstyle and a bright blue potato sack! Ew!
Kiera Knightly - I'm all for the masculine-feminine look, but someone should tell the fine folks at Chanel that the flood is over! What's with the highwater pants? Kiera Knightly is so beautiful and has the perfect little waifish ballerina body but this suit does nothing for her!


Thandie Newton - I can't even talk about this one!


Sienna Miller - Um, Tinkerbell called and she wants her tutu back!



Diane Kruger - This one is almost right, but something about it just makes it wrong. And someone should've told her to wash her hair and have it styled! This is like bridesmaid dress gone wrong!




Hayden Panatierre - Goodness me! This dress is too short! My stepdad would call this a "duck dress" because "it covers everything but the quack!" And what's with the stripper shoes? Survey says... NOPE!





Mischa Barton - This was fine until somebody threw that saggy sleeve into the mix! The bodice looks kind of like a bandage wrapped around her - not workin for me at all, but I do applaud the originality of it! Way to take a risk, but I fear that this time it backfired!




Zoey Deschannel - Such a pretty girl - such an ugly dress! Looks like an assymetrical granny apron!


Stay tuned for Pink Julep's choices for Best Dressed for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Oh No She Didn't! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news