Pink and Green Thursday: Love is in the Air



(Images via 1, 2, 3)

***

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, sweet friends!

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week when Trishy and I did our blog swap! As always, you're welcome to link up over at Trish's, she loves to see new faces!

Today I'm celebrating all things lovey dovey and sharing my Valentine's decorations and a beautiful (and fun) bridal photo shoot by a North Carolina photographer that I just discovered and am loving (thanks to Lindsey!) With all the Valentine talk floating around on my favorite websites and blogs, I thought it was time to jump on the bandwagon! Enjoy!

****

Some Valentine pretties adorning the BeB townhouse...









(Valentine images taken by me)

***

You know how I love a good wedding! I feel like I'm always on the hunt for matrimonial-inspired links and photos. Kristin Vining is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based photographer who I have just fallen in love with! Her bridal shoots are gorgeous and her engagement photos are personalized and fun. I was immediately smitten with this vintage-inspired bridal shoot done at a local amusement park. Doesn't it scream pink and green goodness?!







(Images via Kristin Vining)

****

(via Trishy)

Have a beautiful day, loves!

Joss Stone: "Love"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink and Green Thursday: Love is in the Air on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news