NERVOUS!!!

While Mr. Julep was sick last week and then while I was sick this weekend, we've skipped the gym and let our diets go quite a bit - everyone knows when you're sick you only want junk food... not sure why this is, but it's totally true! But tomorrow its back on the diet and work-out train... I think we're both pretty much better by now, but I'm not looking forward to finding out how much weight I've gained! Oops!

After eating this:

And this:
And this too:

And let's not forget this:


Or this :





I'm really not looking forward to this!!!!


Wish me luck! Hopefully it won't be too bad - the wedding dress fittings are fast approaching and I've got a lot to lose if I'm gonna look smokin!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save NERVOUS!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news