Yum!


Fondue is one of life's great pleasures in my opinion and I'm sooooooo excited because I've just made a reservation for Mr. Julep and I to go to dinner at The Melting Pot in Cincinnati a few days before our wedding!!!
It will be the last time we have dinner on our own as singletons before the festivities begin so I wanted to do something really special! He's never been to a Melting Pot before so I hope he likes it!!! Should be fun and my mouth is watering already!!!
If any of you bloggers out there live in the Cincinnati area, could you suggest a nice restaurant that stays open later than 10pm on a Wednesday? Any great late night bars? Everything we've looked into seems to close at 9 or 10 and his family are flying in at 7:30... we were hoping to treat them to a nice dinner that night, but for now it seems that our only option is taking them to the pub in the hotel for pub grub and beers... a little less posh than what I would have liked to do! ho hum... guess the Irish will feel right at home in a pub though!
xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Yum! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news