Everyday is a Good Day to Give Thanks!

Who says you HAVE to have Thanksgiving on the day the calendar says you should?!?! Here on island, we don't have Thanksgiving for obvious reasons, but that doesn't keep me from missing one of my favorite holidays! However, we have a 4 day weekend coming up, a turkey breast in the fridge and a brand new crock-pot, so hubby and I are celebrating Faux Thanksgiving on Friday and I can't wait! Gonna have turkey, mash, pie and all the fixins then watch Christmas movies and maybe get out to the cinema for a flick or a drink in the pub! I'm excited! It's the only Thanksgiving I'm gonna get this year so I plan to make the most of it!

Look out for the announcement of the giveaway winner tomorrow evening! I'm drawing tonight!!!

xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Everyday is a Good Day to Give Thanks! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news