Meet Jack

We got very into the Halloween spirit over the weekend and decided to do a little decorating! We can't go all out here because 1. as expats, we can't be here any longer than another 5 years, so whatever we buy will most likely be sold, thrown out or given away so there's no need to accumulate a load of scarecrows and witches as much as I'd like to, and 2. there's no storage in our apartment, so we can't accumulate anyway. But we did a little and I like it! Here's our door:


We also finally gave in and bought a pumpkin! I resisted at first, afraid it would rot in the heat, but it's been cool and raining a lot, so I think he'll last for a week at least.


This was the first time carving a Jack-O-Lantern ever for Mr. Julep. He said they didn't do that in Ireland when he was growing up so he particularly enjoyed doing this! I hadn't done one in probably 10 years or more so I was excited too! I think he turned out pretty good, don't you?


Hope you all have a Spook-Tacular week!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Meet Jack on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news