So Fresh & So Clean


There is no chore (other than doing dishes) that I despise more than laundry. However, I am certain that if I had any of these rooms to slave away in, my attitude would definitely perk up! I find it so fascinating and charming what the owners and designers have done with these otherwise mundane spaces. They may have just given me the energy to do the load overflowing from my laundry basket....

Be inspired, loves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~









This one is my favorite!

(Images here and here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you love these? Have any of you all turned your laundry room into a charming little space?

Have a wonderful Tuesday, lovelies!!

XoXo


Music Info:
Artist: Amos Lee
Song: Sweet Pea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save So Fresh & So Clean on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news