BAG TAG!!!

The lovely Britney at Dave and Brit Plus One tagged me for this super fun bag tag game!!!


1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

I was hoping that I would get tagged for this game since I've been carrying the NEW PINK LACOSTE BAG I GOT FOR VALENTINE'S DAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, M was so great and got me this gorgeous tote shopper style that I had my eye on! It's my first ever Lacoste item! I've bought Marc so many shirts from there, but have often denied myself that adorable aligator - but ladies, now I think I'm in love!

Here's the bag:


It costs $105 CI Dollars, but in the US, it's only $105 USD, so it's a little cheaper in America than it is here, but that extra $25 is totally worth it in my opinion!!!

This is the inside - it's soooo neat cause I just switched to this bag a couple of days ago, but usually the inside of my bag looks like a dump after about a week or two if I don't change.


The contents: One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell (Yes! I'm still reading it - finding it a little slow, but nearly finished!), my cell phone, my keys, my day planner, my pink notebook, check book, wallet, & Cayman Islands nail file. OH! And tic tacs of course!

The bag comes with this adorable detachable inside pouch - so cute!!! And handy too!
And inside that - a load of daily necessities - mini perfume samples of my favorite scents, loads of chapsticks with SPF, CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Gloss, and loads of Burts Bees products among other things!


I tag:
xoxo,
Pink Julep









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save BAG TAG!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news