Show Me Your Teeth

 (Talk vampire to me.)
 (via)

You knew it was gonna happen sooner or later that I would do a Twilight post. However, this one's got a little spice.

I rarely (if ever) mention risque topics on my blog. But let me tell you, these images of K. Stewart and R. Pattinson have me all hot and bothered. 

Seriously, someone please break it down, give me the equation that makes these two (together) ooze sex appeal. These are some of the most lustful images I've seen. Agree or disagree (Team Edward or Team Jacob), you can't deny these.are.hot. Mmmmmmm.

Show me your teeth, Patts....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














And my personal favorite....Yes, Edward, please tie me up....

 (google images)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Will one (or more) of you lovely readers confirm that these two are indeed quite appealing together? Surely, I don't stand alone.

And how perfect is this Lady Gaga song? Oh, I'm in a great (and 'feeling kinda sexy') mood today!

Music Info:
Artist: Lady Gaga
Song: Teeth
Album: The Fame Monster

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Show Me Your Teeth on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news