The Letter Game!!!

If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I was given the letter A by the lovely Mojito Maven at Make Mine a Mojito! Here goes:

1. Art - I love all kinds of art! Modern, ancient, performing, anything!!! I really took for granted all the art in New York and now I'm here on the island and I really miss it!


2. Antiques


3. Al Pacino - Can't beat him! He is The Godfather of cinema! Diane Keaton once said of Al Pacino "Al was simply the most entertaining man... To me, that's, that is the most beautiful face. ...Al's face is like whoa. Killer, killer face."


4. Amethyst - BEAUTIFUL!!!


5. Arthur Miller - one of my favorite playwrights and former husband of Marilyn Monroe! Cool dude for sure!


6. Atelier Versace - nuff said!



7. Argyle - It's not just for golfers anymore!



6. Architecture



7. Abacus Restaurant - Camana Bay



8. America - sometimes I'm really homesick for the US... anywhere else is just not the same!


9. Art Deco

10. Audrey Hepburn


If you want to play, just leave me a comment and I'll send you a letter!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save The Letter Game!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news