Gossip Girl Meets Paris

(Blair wearing Moschino; Serena in Georges Chakra)

Last night was the season premiere of Gossip Girl, and let me say, if the fashions are any indication of the amazing events that are going to unfold, then we are in for a huge treat!!

~~~~~~~~~

Our leading ladies: 






~~~~~~



I am crazy about Blair's Moschino dress that she wore last night. It's one of the most lovely pieces I've seen in a while.

~~~~~~~~

Serena's Paris Style:







~~~~~~~

Blair's Paris Style:







~~~~~~~

Let me ask you, my lovelies, were you transported back to season six of Sex and the City last night while watching Blair and Serena stroll the streets and take in the fabulous Parisian life style?

Yes, me too....






(Photos here and here)

~~~~~~~~~

There is nothing I love more than a TV show that is so saturated with eye candy that you could just watch it over and over. That is how I feel about this show! I can't wait to see what the new season holds for us!

*****

Thank you to everyone who left comments yesterday about my fall decorations, you all are simply the best! 

Also, my sweet friend Sandy from Ooh La Frou Frou posted the '8 Questions' that I tagged last week. One of her lovely Ooh La Frou Frou girls hosted the post. Please head on over and see who!

Finally, welcome to all the new followers here and on twitter! I reached 200 followers over there yesterday. Wow, thank you, everyone! You all are so fantastic!

*****

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: Nous Non Plus
Song: Fille Atomique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Gossip Girl Meets Paris on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news